Friday, March 29, 2013

Fun Fact Friday - I'm Back from Market!!!



This was my best market yet.  I found a renewed sense of excitement from my customers and looking forward to the future.

Colors and trends for me:
I think in uncertain times we naturally look to nature and familiar things to bring to their home.  Colors of the earth like minerals, spices, and plants.

The hits for me came from my 2 favorite primary colors, Red & Blue.

Red, like the shiny red apple you gave to your favorite teacher, and what girls doesn’t enjoy a new shade of red lipstick.  It just looks good on’ya! 

Blue, like the bright open sky, and the cool tranquil sea.  Perfect for the bath!

Red becomes tangerine and terracotta
Blue becomes indigo, teal and aqua.
And then they marry well in to eggplant.

Marissa tangerine


Poppies tangerine (this summer)


 
Tessa teal (this summer)
Avery eggplant







No comments:

Post a Comment