Saturday, June 8, 2013

weight or wait?

This is a personal post and one that I hope will motive and inspire.

I recently completed two new "how to - decorating" videos.  I love the way they turned out and had a great time creating and filing them with my Marketing Team! 

The first thing that hit me while reviewing the videos for the first time was..."wow, the camera does add 10 pounds!"  All kidding aside, I was not happy with the way I looked. 

I've struggled with my weight since I was a young girl.  I recall comments like "she has such a pretty face"...that's adult code for "she's a cute chubby girl"

As I was walking Tuesday morning this came to me...

"Don't let weight make you wait"

My weight doesn't define me, or make me a lesser person! 
My weight is nothing to be ashamed of, but it's not an excuse either.
 
My weight will wait no longer.  I have decided to eat a little better (and a little less), move deliberately each day, and make my health and fitness a priority!!

   


1 comment: